Nuffnang Ads

Friday, April 23, 2010

Hotels I Stay At During My Travel To Shanghai

Before I continue on my next travel post, I'm sure you all would like to know which hotels I stay at my entire Shanghai trip.

TaiLong Business Hotel at HangZhou staying on our first day on our arrival and final day at HangZhou

Morning view of the hotel



Night view of the hotel



SuZhou E-Centre Hotel



Beside the hotel, there is lots of flowers ( are those sakuras??)


YangZhou Yunjin International Hotel

I like this hotel service as they provide computer at every room but sadly can't log on to facebook and blogspot account due to China ban, but I can still able to log on to friendster account.



Anhui

Yellow Mountain (HuangShan)

HuangShan Gujin Hotel



Anhui

Tiandu International Hotel 5 star morning view




Tiandu International Hotel 5 star night view



Stay tune as I'll be blogging each the interior of the hotel in my next post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...