Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Very First Handphone


Do you still remember what modal is you first hand phone? My very first hand phone is a Motorola PCN160, which I bought somewhere between 1997 or 1998.



I was searching for some my old stuff this afternoon and to my surprised I found my old hand phone been stored away for many years.


What I like about the phone is that when your battery is dead along the way, you just need go to the shop to buy a AA battery to be use temporary while waiting to get home to recharge the battery.


Yupp... my very first line is Digi number which I use till now.


So do you still remember or keep your very first handphone?

7 comments:

fufu said...

not as lucky as you... i got my first handphone only when i arrived japan 7yrs ago >.< but i am proud to be able to get it with my own ability :)

ohmywtf said...

haha...my dad had one which was those boxy standing type....older than urs..lol

Ken Wooi said...

haha.. im not sure where is my 1st phone =P

HouHouSek said...

ahh... my first phone was nokia 8250 when i was 11

Anonymous said...

wah so old school!

Hilda Milda™ said...

That's one piece of antique! First time seeing a battery operated phone, like toy phone only HEHE

Merryn said...

wah, u still maintain ur digi line until today! I can't remember what's my first fon. i know it's a motorola coz back then motorola is IN mah.. then i switched to Nokia. Then Samsung that behaves like a Samseng and now iPhone 4 ass!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...