Nuffnang Ads

Friday, July 16, 2010

Flying With MAS Wing To Kota Kinabalu Sabah

I fly down to Kota Kinabalu last month for 2 days gateaway and to get there I have take a flight by MAS Wing since Airasia no longer flying from Sibu to Kota Kinabalu anymore.


Here is few photos at the plane


the seat, I didn't check in my luggage but lucky no one sitting next to me as I'm sitting at the back



the only different between MAS and MAS Wing the stewardess didn't show you how the safety demo but instead the monitor above


they also show tour destination promo of Sabah and Sarawak on the monitor


flying to Kota Kinabalu takes about 1 hour 50 minutes and they have refreshment serve


as the plane is near KK I took some photo outside the plane


notice the blue river


saw Mt Kinabalu from the sky


the town of KK from the sky


Gaya Island??


reach KK airport


don't forget to take Sabah travel brochures it very useful travelling around Sabah


Stay tune on my trip around KK on my next post.

8 comments:

KwOnG FeI said...

yet to step on KK land..
btw going to kk is more expensive than going to thailand..

ezdevon said...

hye,,,,m here,,reading ur blog,,,nice

JadyCloud said...

what about your holiday experience?

Nana Eddy said...

was it nice on MASWing? uknow Air Asia is a bit too cramped.

Yin Mun~Moon said...

Oh...i didn't know MAS wing has the safety demo video!!! Impressive :-)

fufu said...

oh i miss kk >< wanna go back...

TOLANIC said...

I wish I can fly this airplane! =)

Unknown said...

Tomorrow I go to kk by mas wing...a bit nervous. First time fly with Mas Wing from Lahad Datu..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...