Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Singapore Changi Airport At Terminal 1


Here is few of photos of Singapore Changi Airport at terminal 1




I like this 3 recycle bin








do click all good here



what I like about the airport is that they have free computer for it customer to use.. I also update my facebook status saying I have arrive in Singapore








cool there even has a swimming pool here


I haven't got time to explore all 3 terminals yet so till next time my trip to Singapore again.

15 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

I like their recycle bins! So cool :D

uLi.佑莉 said...

I'm heading there next month :)

edmund ng said...

envy you have opportunity to fly here, fly there.... heheheh....

Brocade Blue said...

the pool sold me! yippee loved it

rebecca said...

Love the Recycle Bin!

Blackswan said...

Nice post! I like the Recycle Bins too :)

Just back from a shopping & dining trip in Bangkok. Interestingly, I've also written a post on Changi Airport but mine's @ T3. Chk it out Laksa, Freebies Galore At Changi Airport! Looking fwd to sharing :)

~Joeanney~ said...

love the recycle bin, creative

Jaerragus said...

The recycle bins are.... cute?? XD

Lachmanasegran said...

wow..they even have a swimming pool!!gosh..haha..and the recyle bins..its a good idea to design it tat way..

Jia Min said...

The recycle bins are sooo cool! :D

jfook said...

I was at Terminal 1 as well. XD

acura said...

I head straight to the internet kiosk the first thing after alighting from the airplane. Changi is just so cool

The Blogger (63672674) said...

the airport is Singapore. you dont have to visit the city

Casendra said...

the 3 recycle stuff looks cool :D

soulesscloudy said...

like the recycle bin... very outstanding...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...