Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Singapore Changi Airport At Terminal 1


Here is few of photos of Singapore Changi Airport at terminal 1




I like this 3 recycle bin








do click all good here



what I like about the airport is that they have free computer for it customer to use.. I also update my facebook status saying I have arrive in Singapore








cool there even has a swimming pool here


I haven't got time to explore all 3 terminals yet so till next time my trip to Singapore again.

15 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

I like their recycle bins! So cool :D

uLi.佑莉 said...

I'm heading there next month :)

ed.inc said...

envy you have opportunity to fly here, fly there.... heheheh....

Salty Bodice Ripper said...

the pool sold me! yippee loved it

♥Wei Wei♥ said...

Love the Recycle Bin!

Blackswan said...

Nice post! I like the Recycle Bins too :)

Just back from a shopping & dining trip in Bangkok. Interestingly, I've also written a post on Changi Airport but mine's @ T3. Chk it out Laksa, Freebies Galore At Changi Airport! Looking fwd to sharing :)

~J'@nn~ said...

love the recycle bin, creative

Jaerragus said...

The recycle bins are.... cute?? XD

loves fashiondiva X0X0 said...

wow..they even have a swimming pool!!gosh..haha..and the recyle bins..its a good idea to design it tat way..

Jiamin said...

The recycle bins are sooo cool! :D

jfook said...

I was at Terminal 1 as well. XD

acura said...

I head straight to the internet kiosk the first thing after alighting from the airplane. Changi is just so cool

The Blogger (63672674) [meoramri] said...

the airport is Singapore. you dont have to visit the city

Casendra said...

the 3 recycle stuff looks cool :D

WanWan said...

like the recycle bin... very outstanding...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...