Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Singapore MRT


I was in Singapore after my trip in Shanghai and I took the opportunity to go sight seeing around Singapore on the MRT and I must say it does connected to all the places in Singapore.

Here is the few photos inside the empty train as very early at that time


the route connecting around Singapore, I also took the time to go joy ride on the entire route of each stations (around Singapore).


I notice that there is a seat reserved next to each door for the needed people see the sign below:


The stations




The top up ticket of the MRT which you can bought at the ticket stations cost at $15 for first time user and top up $10 or more every time when the credit is finish, it also can be use on the bus and also can be refund after not using it.


I must say it was fun riding on the MRT.

6 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

so much better than the ones we have in KL =P

iamthewitch said...

LOL You too free to joy ride all the MRT stations.. but it's not that long...

fufu said...

yeah bangkok's sky train also awesome!!

M-Knight said...

kenwooi: yeah.. Singapore train is better than the KL 1

M-Knight said...

witch: :p

M-Knight said...

fufu: not Bangkok train la..but Singapore MRT and yeah it awesome ride

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...