Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Top 5 At Top 10 Nuffnang Innit Post Of The Month

Here is the list of my blog post made it on Nuffnang Top 10 Innit list this month

My 1st innit post on my visit to Lion Grove Garden at Suzhou



2nd time made it to Top 10 Innit List on My 1st time on Top 10 Innit post


my third time is my post on Will You Dare to eat poisonous insects



fourth post is my entry for the fish king pizza


my fifth post is my visit to City God Temple at Shanghai


Thank you to all the Nuffnangers who nang and comments on my post...


fatinAmirah, one stop, pak_rodney, paradiseme, Vince92, fiona06, ulricng, MsXeRoZ, sonnykazu, kristyannenunis, tehtarikmemoirs, shuwen94, johanng_83, nasazfrog, acik mimi, nanalana, SeanOng90, daria, mazsleen, adriancjy, Dori Lukey, ohmywtf, , zenghoong, sonnykazu, TcrAin, Chuen, Dori Lukey, Mindy Tan, nickchunkit, Joycew, xukee, , jhtham, jfook, zenghoong, shiauhoay

I think I have miss out some of u, but never the less without you all I won't be at the Top 10 at Innit.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel great to support u....hahahaha

jfook said...

Why didn't thank me one? LOL I also support your post leh. LOL

ohmywtf said...

haha..im sure more to come! :-)

M-Knight said...

xukee and ohmy : Thanks

jfook : I have re edit.. thank you for supporting my post... :)

SonnyKazu said...

wow! I had gone to top 10 quite a number of times d... but withyou you guys... i wont be in top 10... cheers M-Knight! :D

nebular said...

Hahahaha suporting each other make us great too, keep in touch n staytune.

uLi.佑莉 said...

Congrats!~

Vince G said...

Saw my name!

iamthewitch said...

Fuiyoh, someone's becoming a regular in Innit Top 10 dy :) Well done!!

Anonymous said...

lol. i've never made it to top 10 not even top 20.

shadowburble said...

congrats~~~~~!!!!!

M-Knight said...

All: Thank you..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...