Nuffnang Ads

Friday, July 31, 2009

Sherlock Holmes

As a young kid till now I always like reading stories about Sherlock Holmes and his friend Dr Watson.

Sherlock Holmes is written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. The stories begin at 221b Baker Street, England which is true by the way. Here is blog I found recently.. click here about Sherlock Holmes Museum.


I remember few years back on Astro it either on Disney Channel or Cartoon Network, they showing a futuristic Sherlock Holmes in 22nd Century where he was Cryogenics because of the accident he had with Dr Moriarty and bring him back to in the future .




Recently I found out they are bring Sherlock Holmes to the big screen, due to release this year in December. This is one movie I couldn't resist on going to watch.


Check out the Official Trailer on youtube click here to watch the Trailer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...