Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Celebrating Mid - Autumn 2009

With the moon at the brightest yesterday, we all will gather around with friends and family to celebrate the mid-autumn and eat moon cake under the bright and shinny moon.

I was invited by my friend to join their mid-autumn gathering at their house.

The lantern



shot by my friend the lantern and the full moon


Colorful lantern at his house


Nothing best to eat moon cake with tea under the bright and shinny moon

egg york moon cake my favourite

To everyone Happy Mid-Autumn and enjoy your moon cake.

1 comment:

Bengbeng said...

Happy Mid-Autumn to you. :)

but for my family it was like any other day. we dont have a tradition of celebrating it.we had supper at Sugar Bun. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...