Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, July 25, 2009

DIM SUM @ Restaurant Mexim - Cheras


I know I hasn't post any interesting foods to eat on my blog. When my friend ask me have I try HK Dim Sum, I said no.... so we head to Restaurant Maxim at Cheras, by the time we arrive there is a lot of people already.

There is a variety of Dim Sum
to choose.


Here is a few kinds of dim sum we had that day

Different kind of siew mai





Chicken leg

Chee Cheong Fun

Other dim sum couldn't remember what they call


The buns is also not bad



Yupp... the foods there is very nice.

My friend told me that this shop is the branch, the main shop is located in Puchong.


The address:
Restaurant Maxim,

No 7 & 9, Jalan 4/96A,
Taman Cheras Makmur,
56100 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-91331628

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...